UCLA Connected Health Physician Education and Training
Why Offer Connected Health?
Our Connected Health programs make it easier for you to provide quality healthcare to more patients in less time. Plus, it makes healthcare more convenient and accessible to your patients.
Patient Benefits of Telemedicine
With Connected Health, your patients benefit from:
- Convenient access to healthcare: Patients can use UCLA Connected Health video visits to virtually connect with you to discuss symptoms, and when possible, receive a diagnosis and treatment plan. Video visits also make it easier for patients to check in with you while recovering from surgical procedures at home.
- Less travel time and expenses: Because appointments are virtual, patients save money and time on travel and don’t have to take off as much time from work.
- Greater access to healthcare specialists: When needed, you and your patient can consult with UCLA specialists for diagnosis, treatment plans and follow-ups.
Physician Benefits of Telemedicine
With Connected Health, your practice benefits from:
- Higher patient satisfaction: Patients love the ease of convenience that telehealth services offer.
- Fewer missed appointments: Patients are less likely to miss or cancel video visits because they’re easier to attend than in-person office appointments. Because video visits require less of a time commitment from patients (no travel!), you can more easily schedule follow-up visits when needed to ensure better health outcomes.
Contact UCLA Connected Health
Interested in offering telehealth services to your patients? Contact us online to get started.