What Is UCLA Connected Health?
UCLA Connected Health facilitates the use of the latest technologies to securely connect our healthcare providers to patients and other providers, no matter where you are. All you need is a reliable internet connection to access exceptional healthcare services when you need them the most.
Benefits of Connected Health/Telehealth
Our Connected Health program provides you with:
- Improved access to healthcare specialists: You and your physician can connect to board-certified UCLA specialists for diagnosis, treatment plans and follow-ups, regardless of your location. Learn how you can take advantage of our telehealth services on our UCLA Connected Health FAQs page.
- Improved healthcare use: Services, such as our remote patient monitoring programs, make it possible to monitor patients at home instead of in the hospital. Ongoing monitoring can detect potential problems early, which can reduce ER visits and hospital admissions.
- More convenience: Using secure technologies to access healthcare specialists means less time spent traveling to physician offices and fewer missed work days.
- Secure, state-of-the-art technology: We partner with leading developers to create and integrate new products that can help you and your doctor better manage your healthcare needs.
- The latest research findings: Our team of specialists actively participates in research and clinical trials to advance the use of telehealth services in healthcare settings worldwide. Learn more about UCLA Connected Health Research.
Learn more about our Connected Health programs.
Contact UCLA Connected Health
For more information about UCLA Connected Health, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.