UCLA Kidney Transplant
200 UCLA Medical Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095
(310) 825-6836 (adult)
(310) 794-0964 (pediatric)
From the San Diego Freeway (I-405):
1. Exit Wilshire Boulevard East
2. Travel east three blocks to Westwood Boulevard.
3. Turn left on Westwood Boulevard.
4. Travel north five blocks to UCLA Medical Plaza.
5. Turn left and follow the ramp down to the parking lot below.
6. Proceed to the 200 building & take the elevators down to B2 level.
Medical Plaza (100, 200 & 300 buildings) Parking Locations:
100, 200 & 300 Medical Plaza Way – on Westwood Plaza, north of Le Conte Avenue
Second Entrance: Gayley Avenue – for 200 and 300 Medical Plaza Parking
Method: Self-Parking Only
Instructions: Pull ticket at entrance and take ticket to pay at station before returning to vehicle
Get Turn by Turn Directions:
Enter your address and click "Map It!" for directions
Parking Fee is $12.00 per day. (Rates subject to change).
If you have a DMV issued Handicap Placard, show it to the attendant to be directed to the appropriate area.
For additional information, please call the medical plaza information desk at (310) 794-1276 or visit UCLA transportation services website.