Non-Clinical UCLA Health Sciences Volunteer Annual Education Training
FOR CURRENT VOLUNTEERS ONLY
You have been directed to this site as you are a current Non-Clinical UCLA Health Sciences Program Volunteer or UCLA SRP Student who is required to complete an Annual Education Training to ensure that you remember UCLA policies, requirements, guidelines, and your training/orientation.
Reminders are sent out during the anniversary MONTH of your last completed Final Session Orientation.
Please follow the instructions below on how to complete your Annual Education Training requirement:
- Please READ the Non-Clinical UCLA Health Sciences Volunteer Annual Education Training Information.
- Once you have completely read the information, please submit the following to NCV@mednet.ucla.edu in order to complete your Annual Education Training requirement:
- The completed Non-Clinical UCLA Health Sciences Volunteer Annual Education Acknowledgement Form
- A picture/photo of yourself (from the neck, up – no full body photos)
- Please complete this training BEFORE the due date (check your reminder emails for exact due date).
For additional questions, feel free to contact the Program Coordinator: NCV@mednet.ucla.edu