Find your care
Our Head and Neck Cancer Program helps you start on the road to recovery. For more information, connect with a cancer care specialist at 888-662-8252.
How to Refer a Patient
- Patient accessibility: Patient Coordinator
- Patient single point of contact
- Care needs, resources, questions – eliminates the need for phone calls to multiple offices etc.
- Phone line: (310) 267-7076
- Contact the UCLA Head and Neck Cancer Program as soon as possible to schedule an appointment. All appointments are on Wednesdays.
- Send medical records: All relevant medical records must be received at least 5-7 days prior to the appointment date. Records should include:
- Patient’s Name, MRN, DOB, Insurance Information, Copy of Insurance Card, Contact Information (including Family, Friend, Caretaker), Special Instructions, Radiographic Images (X-Ray, CT, MRI, Ultrasound), Pathology Reports (Slides, Blocks), Surgical Reports, Office Visit Note/s (previous and current).