We have curated a list of educational resources on colorectal cancer for UCLA Health patients. All of the materials provided were developed by reputable organizations and institutions to help your patients learn about colorectal cancer risk and the benefits of screening. Click on the links to print handouts from your office.
UCLA Health colonoscopy instructions
A 6-page resource with general information on preparing for colonoscopy including scheduling an appointment, medication management, diet and transportation.
UCLA Health bowel prep instructions
A 5-page resource with general information on bowel prep, medication management around the time of colonoscopy, transportation, diet, and a pre-procedure checklist. Patients will learn about their bowel prep formulation when they call the schedule their procedure. Bowel preps prescribed include:
UCLA Health education materials
As part of our colorectal cancer awareness campaign, we have produced:
- Pick A Test, Get It Done - 1-page infographic covering all screening options. English | Español
- Colorectal Cancer Screening Saves Lives - 1-page infographic with screening options and screening age. English | Español
- Colonoscopy Timeline - 1-page infographic detailing what patients can expect before, during and after their colonoscopy. English | Español
- Paying for your colonoscopy. English | Español
Visit our video gallery to find videos to share with your patients
- Our video gallery
- Examples include:
- FIT kit instructions
- Preparing for your colonoscopy
- PSA - Español - Importance of getting screened
- PSA - Native Americans - Why you should get screened for colorectal cancer
- Webinar - Treatment options for colon polyps
- And more!