Find your care
Our Head and Neck Cancer Program helps you start on the road to recovery. For more information, connect with a cancer care specialist at 888-662-8252.
Head and Neck Cancer Support Groups
Being diagnosed with head and neck cancer is a major life change. At the UCLA Head and Neck Cancer Program, we provide patients with psychological, emotional and social support and resources. Through these services, we help our patients cope with the quality of life challenges that cancer presents.
Our physicians and other health care professionals give presentations on topics such as:
- Cancer treatments
- Psychological effects of cancer
Head and Neck Cancer Support Groups at UCLA
Our support groups give patients an opportunity to learn from one another. You can receive emotional support from other people with similar experiences. As one survivor said, “No one knows what you are going through until they’ve walked a mile in your shoes.”
Find out more about our supportive services:
- Our Patient Support Groups page has the latest schedule of our support groups and yoga and relaxation classes.
- We provide a recommended book list for parents, children and teens who have loved ones with cancer.
- Third Tuesday of the Month
- Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Where: Radiation Oncology Conference Room (200 Medical Plaza, Suite B265)
Support Groups Appointments
Liz Morasso, LCSW
Phone: (310) 267-3135
Patient appointments >
Maps and Directions >