Find your care
At UCLA Health, you’ll have a dedicated lung cancer team by your side every step of the way. Call 310-267-9099 to connect with an expert.
UCLA Health provides personalized medicine and advanced treatment for every type and stage of lung cancer. We also understand how important it can be to stay close to home while receiving your treatment.
To keep your care convenient, we offer cancer care at more than 20 locations in Southern California. If you live far away, we’ll meet with you via telehealth, prescribe treatment you can receive locally and do pre-surgery workups virtually. We provide the best care possible, no matter where you live.
Making an appointment for lung cancer care at UCLA Health
UCLA Health makes it easy to set an appointment. To schedule an appointment, call 310-267-9099 or fill out our appointment request form.
To reach the offices of our lung cancer specialists directly, you can call:
- Thoracic surgery:
Dr. Lee, Dr. Yanagawa, Dr. Revels and Dr. Toste: 310-794-7333 (fax: 310-794-7335)
Dr. Cameron: 310-267-4612 (fax: 424-320-9724)
- Medical oncology: 310-829-5471
- Radiation oncology: 310-825-9775
- Pulmonary medicine: 310-825-8061
- Interventional radiology: 310-481-7545
Preparing for your appointment at UCLA Health
We realize you may have questions before your first meeting with us. We’ve put together helpful information including:
- First visit for patients, including how to prepare for your appointment, what to expect and information on directions and parking
- UCLA Health Center for Information & Resources, which offers guidance on paying your bill, visiting hours, contacting a patient and more
- Medical insurance and billing resources, including how to make sense of your medical bill, a list of the health insurance plans we accept and information about financial assistance
Request an appointment
To schedule an appointment, call 310-267-9099 or fill out our appointment request form.