UCLA offers leading-edge clinical trials for AYA cancer treatment through a wide network of research partners.
What Is a Clinical Trial?
Clinical trials are an important way to research cancers and new cancer treatments. Under the care and close supervision of our experts, we offer advanced new cancer treatments, and monitor their safety and effectiveness, through clinical trials.
Should You Consider a Clinical Trial?
Whether you should consider a clinical trial is something to discuss with your support team — and that includes us! Clinical trials offer several benefits, including:
- Access to the newest advances in cancer treatment
- Improved chances of survival
- Regular, thorough monitoring of your health
How Can We Help?
We can help you find clinical trials that you are eligible for and support your decision-making process. The AYA team can prepare you to make an informed decision by helping you:
- Learn about the risks and benefits of participating in a clinical trial
- Connect to UCLA’s vast clinical trial network
- Identify open trials by age and cancer type
- Work with your doctor to ensure that a clinical trial is your best path forward