Find your care
Radiation oncologists use a patient-centered approach and individualized treatment plans. To learn more and make an appointment with a UCLA radiation oncologist, contact us at:
Resources and Links
- American Cancer Society (Acs) - cancer.org
- American Society For Therapeutic Radiology And Oncology (ASTRO) - astro.org
- Brain Tumors - braintumor.org
- Breast Cancer - komen.org
- Bladder Cancer - bcan.org
- Cancer Care - cancercare.org
- Colorectal Cancer Alliance - ccalliance.org
- Esophageal Cancer - ecaware.org
- Lung Cancer Alliance - lungcanceralliance.org
- Multiple Myeloma - multiplemyeloma.org
- National Brain Tumor Foundation (Nbtf) - braintumor.org
- National Cancer Institute (Nci) - cancer.gov
- National Cervical Cancer Coalition (Nccc) - nccc-online.org
- Oncolink - oncolink.org
- Pancreatic Cancer - pancan.org
- Sarcoma Foundation of America - curesarcoma.org
- Skin Cancer - skincancer.org
- Support for People with Oral & Head and Neck Cancer, Inc. (Spohnc) - spohnc.org
- Thyroid Cancer - thyca.org
Parking: Short Term and Long Term
Find complete information on parking locations and rates
Rates subject to change without notice.
Who can I call for more information?
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center Patient Affairs (310) 267-9113
UCLA Parking and Transportation (310) 206-7275 or visit their website at www.transportation.ucla.edu.
- ACCESS Paratransit: (800) 827-0829 / accessla.org
Curb-to-curb service for disabled persons in Los Angeles County who are unable to use accessible bus service. An in-person Interview required to determine eligibility. Application process takes about a month. Transportation is available to the application appointment.
- Cityride (310) 808-7433 or (213) 808-7433 or (818) 808-7433 or (323) 290-2060
Transportation program for senior citizens or disabled of any age who are residents of the City of Los Angeles. Call above numbers to apply for service - takes two weeks to process requests. Transportation "scrip" may be purchased quarterly. Please call or go on the website for further information.
- American Cancer Society (800) ACS-2345
The American Society may assist ambulatory cancer patents with limited transportation to medical appointments.
- Beverly Hills Shuttle (310) 275-0279
Must be Beverly Hills resident aged 62 and over, or disabled. Need to send a copy of a picture ID and proof of residency to:
405 S. Hewitt St.
Los Angeles, CA 90013
or Fax to (213) 253-265l
Requires advance reservations. Shuttle bus runs from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Fairfax/LaBrea Area: Freda Mohr Senior Center (323) 932-1474
Call for an application. Requires 2 weeks advance notice for UCLA appts. Must be 65+ or disabled. Must live in the service area.
- Malibu Dial-a-Ride Program (310) 456-2489
Must be a resident of Malibu, 60 years of age or older or of any age if disabled. You must register at the Malibu Senior Center located at Malibu City Hall.
- Santa Monica: Wise Senior Services Dial-A-Ride Program (310) 394-9871
Van service for Santa Monica senior and disabled residents who register with the program. Service to UCLA only on Tuesday and Thursdays.
- West Hollywood Dial A Ride (800) 447-2189
Free van service for W. Hollywood senior or disabled residents. May call up to two weeks in advance to schedule rides to medical appointments.
- West Los Angeles: Felicia Mahood Senior Center (310) 231-0369
Call for an application. Must be a senior citizen or disabled. General boundaries of service area are: West of Overland; South of Sunset; north of Washington/Venice; East of Centinela
- Metropolitan Transit Authority - MTA (800) 266-6883
Lodging Information Near UCLA
- UCLA Tiverton House (310) 794-0151
- UCLA Guest House (310) 825-6108
- List of hotels, apartments and RV Parks not affiliated with UCLA
Lodging & Nearby Services