Circle of Reflection
- March 12, 2024 | 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- March 19, 2024 | 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- March 26, 2024 | 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
ABOUT THIS GROUP
Weekly group that explores spiritual questions in a safe and non‐judgmental space.
Cancer affects far more than the body. It can affect our sense of identity and our spirit, but what’s more, our deeper sense of what’s true and meaningful. We may start to question the sign posts that have led us this far or wonder why our prayers have not been answered. These are deep spiritual questions without easy answers. Please join our inter-faith Simms Mann Chaplain, Michael Eselun, as we explore with each other in a safe, welcoming and non-judgmental space, the spiritual journey that cancer has carved out for us. Each week we will reflect on a different theme. Those with cancer and loved ones are welcome.
COMMENTS FROM PREVIOUS WORKSHOPS
- “Michael and his group have made such a difference in my life. So much comfort… I am SO grateful.”
- “These 60 minute deep dives we do are so nourishing. Enjoy them so much that I will be rescheduling my dental cleaning so that I can attend [next month’s] event”
- “I’m so grateful to be part of Michael‘s group! It has made a big difference in my life. Each participant has the right and the opportunity to speak, every idea has value and can contribute to learning. This is a place that made us feel safe and at peace. There is a simple and spiritual atmosphere that help us to be closer to others and ourselves.”
- “The Circle is always a deep, meaningful time. Michael is such a spot on facilitator, listening and asking such thought provoking questions. He includes everyone and I am richer for the experience.”
This group meets virtually.