Advisory and Associate Boards
The Simms Mann UCLA Center for Integrative Oncology’s Advisory and Associate Boards are comprised of individuals interested in making a significant impact on the care of patients with cancer and their families, supporting the mission of the Simms Mann Center and helping to expand the resources to support the Center.
Advisory Board Members
Goals of the Boards
- To raise awareness in the community of the Simms Mann UCLA Center for Integrative Oncology as a national model for providing integrative patient care for individuals and families touched by cancer.
- To support the free psychosocial and educational programs offered by the Center through Board contributions.
- To increase the base of support for the Center to enhance its ongoing programs and expand services.
- Meetings, in person and via Zoom.
- Board service for a three-year term (renewable).
- Willingness to recruit and orient new Board members and to serve as a link to the community, articulating the Center’s mission, accomplishments, and goals.