Thank you for your interest in organizing a donor-initiated fundraising event (DIFE) to benefit UCLA Health Sciences. We are grateful for your generosity and support of our mission.
Our team is here to help you make your event a success. We are happy to:
- Answer any questions and provide guidance for your event planning.
- Share our Welcome Packet complete with tools and tips for a successful event.
- Provide a Letter of Acceptance from our office to share with potential sponsors.
- Set up a personalized website to receive tax-deductible donations. (Follow this link to view a sample page.)
- Share regular fundraising progress updates with you.
- Acknowledge contributions to UCLA Health Sciences with a tax receipt.
UCLA Health Sciences Development
Attn: Annual Giving
10945 Le Conte Avenue, Suite 3132
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Upon receipt, a member of our team will contact you to discuss your event and its fundraising possibilities.
Thank you for your support.
Why host a DIFE?
- Help to advance healthcare for those in need in our community
- Raise awareness about a specific condition or health risk
- Support vital research underway at UCLA
- Honor a patient who has been treated by UCLA experts
Ideas for your DIFE…
- Bake Sale
- Car Wash
- Cross Country Bike Ride
- Dinner Party
- Facebook “Like” Campaign
- Golf Tournament
- No-Shave November
- Office Party
- Softball Game
- Talent Show
- Zumba Class