Thank you for your interest in organizing a donor-initiated fundraising event (DIFE) to benefit UCLA Health Sciences. We are grateful for your generosity and support of our mission.
Our team is here to help you make your event a success. We are happy to:
- Answer any questions and provide guidance for your event planning.
- Share our Welcome Packet complete with tools and tips for a successful event.
- Provide a Letter of Acceptance from our office to share with potential sponsors.
- Set up a personalized website to receive tax-deductible donations. (Follow this link to view a sample page.)
- Share regular fundraising progress updates with you.
- Acknowledge contributions to UCLA Health Sciences with a tax receipt.
Take a moment to read through our guidelines and fill out the application. Please submit your completed, signed application by email to [email protected] or by mail to:
UCLA Health Sciences Development
Attn: Annual Giving
10945 Le Conte Avenue, Suite 3132
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Upon receipt, a member of our team will contact you to discuss your event and its fundraising possibilities.
Thank you for your support.
For further information or assistance, please contact UCLA Health Sciences Development at 310-206-6484 or [email protected].
Why host a DIFE?
- Help to advance healthcare for those in need in our community
- Raise awareness about a specific condition or health risk
- Support vital research underway at UCLA
- Honor a patient who has been treated by UCLA experts
Ideas for your DIFE…
- Bake Sale
- Car Wash
- Cross Country Bike Ride
- Dinner Party
- Facebook “Like” Campaign
- Golf Tournament
- No-Shave November
- Office Party
- Softball Game
- Talent Show
- Zumba Class