UCLA Health Human Resources brings together the best, brightest, and most caring people in health care. We’re committed to delivering an outstanding work experience that offers competitive pay and benefits, and professional resources.
Providing a great place to work
Working with an exemplary team will inspire and empower you to be your best. At UCLA Health, you’re surrounded by smart, inventive individuals with a passion for solving health care’s biggest challenges.
For many, working here is a calling. Our employees want to make a positive difference in our community. If you’re passionate about collaboration, teamwork, diversity of thought, and service excellence, then you belong at UCLA Health.
What makes UCLA Health such a great place to work?
- Community engagement: We are committed to elevating the health of the communities we serve throughout Southern California. We’re all making a positive contribution to the community through fundraising, volunteering, or other activities.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion: Every day, we implement and follow structures and practices to promote anti-racism, inclusive excellence and equity for our people.
- Learning and development opportunities: We value your professional development and growth. We’ll invest in your continued success through accessible learning resources.
- Award-winning work environment: We’ve won more than 20 awards for our human resources, certifications, and workplace quality, including Forbes’ “Best Employers for Diversity.”
- Longevity: Many of our employees spend their entire careers at UCLA Health exploring different opportunities across the organization. It’s no wonder we’re one of Newsweek’s “Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces”.
Keeping employees engaged
With an overall Employee Engagement Level of 80%, our people feel connected and committed to each other and our healing mission. Our employees had an 89% positive response to the statement “I am proud to work for this organization.” This is 6% above the national benchmark for healthcare organizations. And 81% responded positively to the statement “I have at least one person at work I can truly trust.”
Delivering world-class benefits
We’re proud to offer our exceptional team members a full range of benefit options that meet their unique needs. This includes:
• Generous retirement options
• Paid time off
• Medical, dental, and vision plans
• Employee discounts
• Tuition discount
• And much more
If you’re searching for more than a workplace, but a great place to work, you’ve found it. Welcome home.
Leave a legacy at UCLA Health
Karen Griffiths, practice manager, UCLA Family & Internal Medicine in Manhattan Beach, makes a difference every day. See how.
An award-winning workplace
Human Resources at UCLA Health drives innovative strategies for cultivating diverse talent to ensure full equity in health care, research, and education. We’re proud to have been recognized with more than 20 prestigious awards in recent years, including:
- America's Best in State Employers, Forbes, 2023
- The Best Employers for Diversity, Forbes, 2023
- The Best Employers for New Grads, Forbes, 2023
- The Best Employers for Women, Forbes, 2023
- Top 100 Most Loved Workplace, Newsweek 2023
- America’s Best Large Employers, Forbes, 2023
- Becker’s Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare, 2023
Our mission, vision, and guiding principles
When you work at UCLA Health, you join thousands of dedicated individuals with shared values and goals:
HR Mission Statement
Creating partnerships through integrity, knowledge, and service excellence.
HR Vision Statement
Our People: Best Principles | Best Practices | Best Performance
HR Guiding Principles
Knowledgeable | Resourceful | Responsive | Collaborative | Trusted
Behaviors and Core Values
- CICARE – Connect, Introduce, Communicate, Ask, Respond, Exit
- Cultural North Star – Do what’s right, make things better, be kind
- Values – Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Teamwork, Excellence, Discovery
Follow your calling. Love your job. Come to UCLA Health.
Ready to elevate your career at UCLA Health?