The UCLA Department of Orthopaedic Surgery offers an after-hours orthopaedic clinic that is available to patients Monday-Thursday evenings. In addition to same-day/next-day services available through the UCLA Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, the UCLA Ortho After-Hours Clinic will accommodate referrals from primary-care physicians for patients with acute musculoskeletal problems.
Benefits of sending patients to the UCLA Ortho After-Hours Clinic include:
• Preventing unnecessary emergency-department visits
• Providing high-quality orthopaedic care in a timely and convenient manner
• Addressing urgent patient-care needs
• Decompressing the UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center orthopaedic surgery clinics, which will allow our physicians to better focus on patients with advanced-care needs
• Ensuring comprehensive follow-up care by the appropriate orthopaedic physician
The evening clinic is located at our UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica facility. Please note the clinic accepts patients on a walk-in basis only.
1250 16th Street, Suite 2100
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Monday – Thursday, 5:30 – 9:00 pm