• Preventing unnecessary emergency-department visits
• Providing high-quality orthopaedic care in a timely and convenient manner
• Addressing urgent patient-care needs
• Decompressing the UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center and Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center orthopaedic surgery clinics, which will allow our physicians to better focus on patients with advanced-care needs
• Ensuring comprehensive follow-up care by the appropriate orthopaedic physician
The evening clinic is located at our UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center facility. Please note the clinic accepts patients on a walk-in basis only.
1250 16th Street, Suite 2100
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Temporary hours during COVID: Monday - Thursday, from 5:30pm – 8:00pm.