David Beynet MD, MS is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology/Clinical Medicine at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and Director of Skin Cancer Surgery at the Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System Veterans AffairsMedicine. He is Director of the UCLA Santa Monica Laser and Aesthestic and Director of the Cutaneous Multidisciplinary Tumor Board at the WLA/VA. He completed his undergraduate and Master's Degree's at Yale University where he graduated Summa Cum Laude and played Varsity tennis. He then graduated from Stanford Medical prior to coming to UCLA where he did his residency and Procedural Dermatology Fellowship.
Medical Board Certification
Dermatology, American Board of Dermatology, 2008
UCLA School of Medicine, 2009
UCLA School of Medicine, 2008
Alameda County Medical Center - Highland Campus, 2005
Stanford University, MD, 2004
- Szuba A, Skobe M, Karkkain MJ, Shin WS, Beynet DP, Rockson NB, Dakhil N, Spilman S, Goris ML, Strauss HW, Quertermous T, Alitalo K, Rockson SG. Therapeutic Lymphangiogenesis with Human Recombinant VEGF-C. FASEB J. 2002Dec; 16(14):1985-7.
- Beynet DP, Oro AE. Leukemia cutis presenting as a sister Mary Joseph nodule. Arch Derm. 2004 Sep; 140(9):1170-1
- Beynet DP, Wee SA, Horwitz S, Kohler S, Horning S, Hoppe R, Kim YH. Clinical and Pathologic Features of Posttransplant Lymphoproliferative Disorders Presenting with Skin Involvement in 4 Patients. Arch Dermatol. 2004 Sep; 140(9):1140-6.
- Beynet D, Custis T, Kim J. Comparison of treatment of melomental fold rhytides with cross-linked hyaluronic acid combined with onabotulinumtoxina and cross-linked hyaluronic acid alone. Dermatol Surg. 2010 Nov; 36 Suppl 3:1852-8.
- Beynet DP, Carranza D, Soriano T. Laser Hair Removal in Pigmented Skin. Aesthetics and Cosmetic Surgery for Darker Skin Types. pps. 92-99. Ed. Grimes. Lippincott 2007.
- Beynet D, Greco JF, Soriano T. Approach to the cosmetic patient. In Requisites in Dermatology: Cosmetic Dermatology. pps 1-6. Eds Alam M, Gladstone HB, Tung RC, Elsevier 2009.
- Beynet D, Soriano T. Anesthesia and Analgesia. Surgery of the Skin. Pps. 43-65. Ed. Robinson J. Elsevier 2010.
- Beynet D, Jones D, Flynn T. Fillers and Botulinum Toxins. Facial Resurfacing. pps. 120-138. Ed. Goldberg, D. Wiley-Blackwell 2010.
- Beddingfield F, Beynet D. Cosmetic Botox: How we do it. Office-Based Cosmetic Procedures and Techniques. pps. 157-160. Ed. Eremia, S. Cambridge University Press 2010.
- Beynet D. Excess Hair. Comprehensive Aesthetic Rejuvenation: A Regional Approach. pps. 115-121. Ed. Lask, Kim, Nelson. Informa 2011.