Dr. David Cho is a general cardiologist who practices at UCLA Health Santa Clarita. He specializes in both the prevention and management of heart disease, working together with patients to improve their overall health and quality of life.
Dr. Cho received his undergraduate degree from the University of California, Berkeley in Molecular & Cell Biology. He then obtained his Medical Degree and Masters Degree in Business Administration from a combined program at Tufts University School of Medicine. He returned to California to complete his Internal Medicine Residency & Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship at the University of California, Los Angeles David Geffen School of Medicine.
In addition to treating his patients through evidence-based medicine, he hopes to utilize emerging digital health tools to continue to improve the health for all his patients.
He is committed to the academic mission of medicine teaching medical students & residents, as well as close collaboration with the American College of Cardiology, currently serving on the Innovation Council.
Dr. Cho is board-certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Echocardiography, Cardiovascular Computed Tomography (CT), and Internal Medicine.
Medical Board Certifications
- Digital Health
- Clinical Informatics
- Quality Improvement
- Super Doctors® Southern California Rising Stars 2021, 2022, 2023
- Santa Clarita elite Magazine - Ultimate Cardiologist 2020
- UCLA Cardiovascular Medicine Clinical Fellow of the Year, 2017
- California American College of Cardiology Jeopardy State Champion Member, 2017
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine Humanism Award, 2014