"I graduated from Pavia Medical School in Italy. After completion of the medical school, I trained as a surgeon for two years at the Karolinska Hospital, in Stockholm and obtained a PhD in Neurotoxicology at the Karolisnka Institute.
I am Board Certified in Family Medicine and I enjoy practicing all the spectrum of medicine, but I am interested in particular in Woman health, emergency medicine and office procedures."
Medical Board Certification
- Primary Care Hypertension Honor Roll - For outstanding performance and commitment of care Kaiser Permanente Member, San Diego, California.
- Composite clinical Strategic Goal Award - For outstanding performance and commitment to quality of care, Kaiser Permanente, San Diego California.
- Blanceflor-Ludovisi Boncompagni Foundation award, La Jolla, S. Diego, CA, USA.
- Two year fellowship from the American Cancer Society at The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, California.
- R21 grant from the National Institute of Health Principal Investigator at UCSD, La Jolla, CA