Dr. Erin M. Noren is a primary care physician who practices in Beverly Hills. She provides comprehensive primary care for adults, and believes in building therapeutic patient-provider partnerships.
Dr. Noren received her medical degree from the University of California, Davis. She then completed her residency training at UCLA, where she obtained special expertise as part of the renowned Internal Medicine Primary Care program. She attended the University of California, San Diego for her undergraduate studies, and earned a master’s degree in physiology and biophysics from Georgetown University.
Dr. Noren is active in medical education and health system quality improvement. She’s also spent time doing community outreach, and has educated underserved communities on health and medicine.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Noren is a classically-trained violinist who spent many years playing competitive soccer.
She is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society and is a member of the American College of Physicians.
Additional Education Information
Master's Degree in Physiology - Georgetown University, 2009
Medical Board Certification
- Quality improvement for care of patients discharged from the hospital returning to the outpatient setting.
- Transition of patients with congenital heart disease from pediatric to adult providers.
- Evans, J.M., M.D., Ph.D., Dharmar, M, M.B.B.S., Meierhenry, E, M.S., Marcin, J.P., M.D., Raff, G.W., M.D. The Association Between Down Syndrome and In-Hospital Death Among Children Undergoing Surgery for Congenital Heart Disease: A United States Population-Based Study. Circulation: Cardiovas Qual Outcomes. 2014 May; 7(3):445-52.
- Noren, E.M., M.D., Ha, Ed, MD. Not Another Bilateral Cellulitis. Poster presentation at: Society for General Internal Medicine National Meeting, April 21, 2017; Washington, D.C.
- Noren, E.M., M.D., Ha, Ed, MD. Not Another Bilateral Cellulitis. Poster presentation at: American College of Physicians Southern California Regional Meeting, October 22, 2016; San Diego, CA.
- Noren, E.M., M.D., Kuo, A., M.D., Amin, J., M.D., El-Farra, N., M.D., Ptaszny, M., MD. Mercury Poisoning as a Mimicker of Pheochromocytoma. Oral presentation presented at: American College of Physicians National Meeting, May 6, 2016; Washington, D.C.
- Commendation for Excellence in Medical Student Teaching, UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine, 2016.
- American College of Physicians National Abstract Competition Winner - Clinical Vignette, 2016.
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Honor Medical Society, 2013-present.