Assistant Health Sciences Clinical Professor of Urology. Dr. Ng is a board-certified Urologist with a special focus on genitourinary reconstruction. She graduated from medical school at Albany Medical College in 2008 and completed Urologic residency at David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA in 2014. Dr. Ng then went on to complete Fellowship training at Emory University in Reconstructive Urology before returning to UCLA and joining the Department of Urology in 2015 as an Assistant Professor. In 2018 and while on sabbatical leave, she traveled to Serbia and the United Kingdom to learn surgical techniques of genital gender-affirming surgery. Beyond work, her interests involve various outdoor activities, reading, traveling, and cooking including making sourdough bread.
- genitourinary reconstruction including male urethral stricture disease
- genital gender affirming surgery
- male and female urinary incontinence
- upper urinary tract reconstruction including uretero-pelvic junction reconstruction
- male genital anomalies.
- American Urological Association (AUA)
- Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgeons Society (GURS)
- World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH)
- International Society of Sexual Medicine (ISSM)
Medical Board Certifications
Areas of Focus
- Transgender genital gender affirming surgery
- Shared decision making
- Surgical outcomes