Dr. Hugo Hsu is an ophthalmologist sub-specializing in cornea and external diseases. Clinically, he specializes in corneal infectious diseases, penetrating and endothelial corneal transplantation (DSAEK) surgeries, pterygium surgery, secondary intraocular lens implantation and standard cataract surgery. His research interests include infectious keratitis, corneal transplantation and ocular microbiology.
Medical Board Certification
- Top Doctors, Los Angeles Magazine, 2021
- Top Doctors, Pasadena Magazine, 2014-2021
- Best Doctors of America. Saint Louis, MO 2007-2010
- Champions of Care. Orange Coast Medical Center Foundation 2019
- Excellence in Teaching Award. Department of Ophthalmology. Saint Louis University School of Medicine 2006.
- Faculty Teaching Award. Department of Ophthalmology. USC Eye Institute, Keck USC School of Medicine 2014.