Mindy Ross, MD, MAS, MBA
Dr. Mindy Ross provides pediatric pulmonology outpatient care at the UCLA Children's Health Center (200 Medical Plaza, Westwood) and inpatient consultation at UCLA Mattel Children's Hospital/UCLA Medical Center Santa Monica. She is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Clinical Informatics.
Dr. Ross received her medical degree from UC San Diego (UCSD), completed her pediatric residency and pulmonary fellowship at Rady Children's Hospital (UCSD), and received her undergraduate degrees from UC Los Angeles (UCLA).
Her research is in the field of clinical informatics, which is the use of information technology to deliver healthcare. She is currently supported with a K23 Career Development Award from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to study methods to deliver more personalized asthma care using the electronic health record. She is the pulmonary lead of the UCLA Pediatric Aerodigestive Center.
She is a professional society member of the American Thoracic Society and the American Medical Informatics Association.
Medical Board Certifications
- Asthma Phenotypes
- Clinical Decision Support (CDS) utilizing the electronic health record (EHR)
- Palliative Care
- Top Doctors, Los Angeles Magazine, 2021
- Super Doctors® Southern California Rising Stars 2021
- Southern California Super Doctors® Rising Stars 2020
- NIH Loan Repayment Program Award 2016-2018, 2019-current
- Women in AMIA Leadership Program Merit Scholar, 2019
- Distinguished Poster Award, AMIA Annual Symposium 2013
- 2020-2025 NIH K23 Career Development Award