Dr. Eshaghian is the Director of the UCLA Adult Cystic Fibrosis Program. She has an interest in treating lung disease that cause bronchiectasis. this includes CF, PCD, and non CF Bronchiectasis.
Medical Board Certifications
Critical Care Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine, 2009
Pulmonary Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine, 2008
UCLA School of Medicine, 2009
New York University School of Medicine, 2005
New York University School of Medicine, 2003
Montefiore Medical Center/ Albert Einstein College of Medicine, MD, 2002
- Am J Transplant. 2009 Oct 21. Periostitis Secondary to Prolonged Voriconazole Therapy in Lung Transplant Recipients.
- Wang TF, Wang T, Altman R, Eshaghian P, Lynch JP 3rd, Ross DJ, Belperio JA, Weigt SS, Saggar R, Gregson A, Kubak B, Saggar R. Division of Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, Ronald Reagan University of California Los Angeles Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA.
- Top Doctors, Los Angeles Magazine, 2021
- 2020 Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Outstanding Partnership Award
- 2019 Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Outstanding Partnership Award