Team Dermatologist for Los Angeles Angels. Voted as one of the Best Doctors in America since its inception.
- Clinical Professor of Dermatology and Pediatrics
- Attending Pediatrics Dermatologist Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Pediatric Dermatology Chapter, Educational Committee
- Society for Pediatric Dermatology, Educational Committee
- Pediatric Dermatology Research Alliance, Member
I was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. I have always loved baseball and it has continued to be a constant in my life and in my family. I played Little League and watched my two sons play in High School. My two granddaughters and one grandson also play baseball. As an adult, I have been involved with Major League Baseball and I have been afforded the opportunity to meet and spend time with players and teams. My crowning glory is having my wife to share my life with and having my sons, daughters-in-law and grandchildren living close by.
Medical Board Certifications
- Top Doctors, Los Angeles Magazine, 2021
- Voted as one of the Best Doctors in America, since inception
- Pediatric Residents Faculty Teaching Award, 2020
- Voted Top Doctor L.A., 2020