Theodore R. Hall, MD
Medical Board Certifications
Pediatric Radiology, American Board of Radiology, 1995
Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology, 1985
Nuclear Medicine, American Board of Nuclear Medicine, 1983
Children's Hospital of Los Angeles, 1986
Montefiore Medical Center Moses Division Hospital, 1985
Montefiore Medical Center/ Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1982
Overlook Hospital, 1980
SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomed Sciences, MD, 1979
Pediatric Imaging including US, MR, and CT; Interventional Radiology
- Barbaric Z, HALL TR, Cochran S, Heitz D, Schwartz R, Krasny R, Deseran M. Percutaneous nephrostomy: placement under CT and fluoroscopy guidance. AJR 1997;169(1):151-155.
- Lee JT, HALL TR, Bateman JB. Optic nerve hypoplasia secondary to intracranial teratoma. Am J Ophthalmol. 1997 Nov; 124(5): 705-6.
- Quiros-Tejeira RE, Ament ME, Heyman MB, Martin MG, Rosenthal P, HALL TR, McDiarmid SV, Vargas JH. Early-Onset diagnostic dilemma and variable morbidity in alagille syndrome: a review of 43 cases. The Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition 1999;29(4):431-437.
- Brown MS, Feng WC, HALL TR, McNitt-Gray MF, Churchill BM. Knowledge-based segmentation of pediatric kidneys in CT images for measuring parenchymal volume. J Comput Assist Tomogr 2001;25(4):639-648.
- Hill M, Bhattacharyya N, HALL TR, Lufkin R, Shapiro NL. Incidental paranasal sinus imaging abnormalities and the normal Lund score in children. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2004 Feb;130(2):171-5.
- Wozniak L, Bechtold H, Reyen L, HALL TR, Vargas J. Vitamin D deficiency in children with intestinal failure receiving home parenteral nutrition. Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition. 2014.
- Diversity Spotlight. David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. January 2014
- Outstanding Tutor Award, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, 2007-2012
- William E. Allen, Jr., M.D. Memorial Lecture. "Respiratory Distress in Infants and Young Children". 104th Annual Convention and Scientific Assembly of the National Medical Association. New York, NY, Invited Speaker. July 2005
- Award for Excellence in Education, UCLA School of Medicine, 2002
- Leo G. Rigler Outstanding Teaching Award, UCLA Radiology Residency Program, 1989