Dr. Rodriguez-Triana provides complete obstetrical and gynecological care for all patients at UCLA. Her clinical practice includes general obstetrics, general gynecology, fibroids, minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, family planning, contraception, and gender affimration surgeries for transgender patients.
Medical Board Certification
- Surgical management of fibroids
- Medical education for the care of transgender patients
- Rodriguez-Triana VM, Kwan L, Kelly M, Olson TH, Parker WH. Quality of Life after Laparoscopic and Open Abdominal Myomectomy. J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2021 Apr;28(4):817-823. doi: 10.1016/j.jmig.2020.07.023. Epub 2020 Jul 26. PMID: 32721469.
- Top Doctors, Los Angeles Magazine, 2021
- Top Doctors, Pasadena Magazine, 2021
- Top Doctors, Los Angeles Magazine, 2020
- Associations of Professors of Gynegology and Obstetrics Excellence in Teaching Award, UCLA, 2019
- June 2015: Resident Award for Best Minimally Invasive Surgeon of UCLA Obstetrics & Gynecology Class of 2015
- June 2014: First Place Award for resident research project entitled, “No Tube Left Behind: Routine Salpingectomy at the time of Hysterectomy with Ovarian Preservation, " UCLA Dept of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- May 2014: Excellence in Teaching with Humanism Residents and Fellows Award, awarded by graduating class of 2014, UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine