Associate Clinical Professor of Urology. Dr. Baxter completed his MD at Loma Linda University School of Medicine, urology residency at Penn State University, and fellowship training in Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery at UCLA in 2010.
Dr. Baxter's clinical expertise is in male and female voiding dysfunction, urinary incontinence, urinary retention, and vaginal prolapse repair.
Medical Board Certifications
Areas of Focus
- Alterations of vaginal and urinary tract flora secondary to fractionated CO2 laser therapy of vaginal epithelium
- Super Doctors® Southern California 2023
- Top Doctors, Los Angeles Magazine, 2021
- Top Doctors, Los Angeles Magazine, 2020
- Top Doctors, Los Angeles Magazine, 2019
- Top Doctors, Los Angeles Magazine, 2018