Open Actively Recruiting
Phase 1a/1b Study of STK-012 Monotherapy and in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Solid Tumors
This is a first-in-human, phase 1a/1b, multicenter, open-label, dose escalation study of STK-012 as monotherapy and in combination with pembrolizumab in patients with selected advanced solid tumors.
Selected Inclusion Criteria
- In dose-escalation (Phase 1a), patients must have selected tumor types and must have progressed after standard of care treatment, or be intolerant to treatment, or refused standard treatment
- Available archived tumor tissue sample. In the setting where archival material is unavailable or unsuitable for use, the patient must consent and undergo fresh tumor biopsy. In some patients, a new pre-treatment and on-treatment tumor biopsy may be required.
- Patients with central nervous system (CNS) metastases must have been treated and be asymptomatic.
Selected Exclusion Criteria:
- Received systemic anti-cancer therapy within 3 weeks of the first dose of study treatment or small molecule kinase inhibitors within 6 elimination half-lives of the first dose of study treatment.
- Received definitive radiotherapy within 2 weeks of the first dose of study treatment; or palliative radiotherapy (defined as < 2 weeks of radiotherapy to non-central nervous system [CNS] disease) within 1 week of the first dose of study treatment.
- Received prior IL-2-based or IL-15-based cytokine therapy
Join this Trial
Contact our clinical trial navigators for opportunities that may be suitable for you
Head and Neck Cancer
Melanoma (Skin Cancer)
- UCLA Santa Monica