Open Actively Recruiting
Safety Study of Unlicensed, Investigational Cord Blood Units Manufactured by the NCBP for Unrelated Transplantation
This study will evaluate the safety of infusion of the investigational cord blood units by carefully documenting all infusion-related problems.
- Diagnosis: Patients with disorders affecting the hematopoietic system that are inherited, acquired, or result from myeloablative treatment.
- Patients: Patients of any age and either gender
- Cord blood product manufactured by the NCBP (at least one, if the graft contains more than one units)
- Patients who are receiving licensed cord blood products (only)
- Patients who are receiving unlicensed cord blood products from other banks (only)
- Patients who are transplanted at non-US transplant centers
- Patients who are receiving cord blood products that will be "manipulated" post-thaw (e.g., ex vivo expansion, incubation in vitro, etc.)
Join this Trial
Contact our clinical trial navigators for opportunities that may be suitable for you
- UCLA Westwood
For detailed technical eligibility, visit ClinicalTrials.gov.