Open Actively Recruiting
Sotorasib Activity in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors With KRAS p.G12C Mutation (CodeBreak 101)
To evaluate the safety and tolerability of sotorasib administered in investigational regimens in adult participants with KRAS p.G12C mutant advanced solid tumors.
- Men or women greater than or equal to 18 years old.
- Pathologically documented, locally-advanced or metastatic malignancy with, KRAS p.G12C mutation identified through molecular testing performed according to in-country requirements. In the United States, this test must be performed in a Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA)-certified laboratory.
- Primary brain tumor.
- Spinal cord compression, or untreated, or symptomatic, or active brain metastases, or leptomeningeal disease from non-brain tumors.
- Myocardial infarction within 6 months of study day 1.
- Gastrointestinal (GI) tract disease causing the inability to take oral medication.
Join this Trial
Contact our clinical trial navigators for opportunities that may be suitable for you
Head and Neck Cancer
Melanoma (Skin Cancer)
Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- UCLA Santa Monica