Open Actively Recruiting
Use of Acthar in Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Related Flares
This is a Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) study. The purpose of this research study is to determine in RA flare, whether musculoskeletal ultrasound (MSUS) inflammatory scores and/or disease activity scores improve with Acthar treatment.
- Patient must meet 1987 ACR criteria
- Age > 18 years of age
- Baseline DAS28/Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR) >=3.2
- Stable concomitant Disease Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drugs (DMARDs)
- Stable prednisone <10mg or equivalent
- Power Doppler score of >=10
- Prior treatment with Acthar in the past 2mos
- Meet one of the above RA flare requirements
- Subjects who have received live or live attenuated vaccines within 6 weeks prior to the first dose of study drug (or the zoster vaccine)
Join this Trial
Contact our clinical trial navigators for opportunities that may be suitable for you
- UCLA Westwood
For detailed technical eligibility, visit ClinicalTrials.gov.