Abstract guidelines and Submission
To participate, please complete an abstract form and mentor acknowledgement form, and submit here by April 17, 2023.
- The abstract must be submitted on the Word template provided (in word document format)
- The required font is Segoe UI; the required font size is 9
- The abstract is limited to one page; tables and graphics can be included
- The abstract will be published; please ensure it is in publication-ready format, free of errors, etc.
ACP provides guidance to assist you in communicating your scholarship results. Please review the
information available here for helpful guidance on the entire scientific communication process, from
writing an abstract and/or clinical vignette to delivering a poster or oral presentation.
Abstract examples in each category (from previous Solmon Scholars events) are available here:
Poster guidelines and submission
- Please submit your poster file here no later than May 8th, 2023
- The allowable poster size is 42”x 42”
- Please use the poster template available here to ensure you are in compliance with the printing guidelines.
Attending in person?
Please submit your poster file here no later than May 8th, 2023. The UCLA Department of Medicine will print posters at no charge. UCLA Department of Medicine administrative staff will mount the posters to the poster boards ahead of the event. Please take your printed poster with you at the end of the event (posters left behind will be discarded).
Unable to attend in person?
Please submit your poster file here no later than May 8th, 2023. Posters will be displayed digitally at the event, and promoted online following the event.
Everyone presenting a poster is required to submit an abstract and mentor acknowledgement form. Click here to submit your abstract and mentor acknowledgement form by April 17, 2023.
Questions? Contact [email protected].