Clay Del Prince, MD
Cycling, golf, lacrosse, reading, and pond hockey
Medical School: Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
Residency Institution: University at Buffalo Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation Resident Research Grant, 2019
- Cum Laude - Jacobs School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences, 2017
- Dean's Letter of Commendation - Jacobs School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences, 2014-2015
- Academic All American - Brown University, 2013
- NCAA Senior CLASS Award Finalist - Brown University, 2013
Del Prince C, Intrieri K, Bisson R, Kluczynski MA, Bisson LJ. Collaborative Creation of Opioid Prescribing Guidelines in Orthopedics: Description of a Process, Measurement of its Effectiveness, and Impact on Patient Satisfaction at a Participating Institution. Accepted for publication in The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery Open Access February 2021.
Del Prince C, Matthews JR, Phillips M. Delayed Arterial Occlusion Presenting as Foot Drop Following Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty in a Varus Knee: A Case Report and Review of the Literature. Case Reports in Orthopedic Research 2021;4:11-23
Bryan J. Mark, MD
I love being outdoors. In my free time I enjoy surfing, snowboarding, skiing (downhill/cross country), mountain biking, hiking, surfing and playing soccer. I also enjoy spending time with my wife, friends and family, and cooking/grilling.
Medical School: University of Colorado School of Medicine
Residency: University of California, Irvine - Orthopaedic Surgery Residency
- Graduation with honors, Summa Cum Laude - University of Colorado at Boulder, 2011
- Five Time Academic Deans List - University of Colorado at Boulder, 2008-2011
- Graduation with Distinction - University of Colorado at Boulder, 2011
Wilson C. Lai, Brenda C. Iglesias, Bryan J. Mark, Dean Wang. Low-intensity pulsed ultrasound for
tendon, ligament, and bone-tendon healing: A scoping review. Submitted to Arthroscopy May 2020
Jaron Nazaroff, Bryan Mark, James Learned, Dean Wang. Measurement of Acetabular Wall Indices:
Comparison between CT and Plain Radiography. Submitted to CORR (Clinical Orthopaedics and Related
Research) July 2020.
Nancy H. Miller, Patrick M. Carry, Bryan J. Mark, Glenn H. Engelman, Gaia Georgopoulos, Sue Graham,
Matthew B. Dobbs. Does Strict Adherence to the Ponseti Method Improve Isolated Clubfoot Treatment
Outcomes? A Two-institution Review. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2016; 474: 237-243.
Eduardo N. Novais, Patrick M. Carry, Bryan J. Mark, Sayan De, Nancy H. Miller. Posterolaterally
Displaced and Flexion Type Supracondylar Fractures are Associated with a Higher Risk of Open
Reduction. J Pediatr Orthop B. 25(5):406-411, September 2016.