Ariel Baria MSN-NP graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from San Francisco State University School of Nursing. After working at UCLA Transplantation/Vascular Surgery Unit for several years, he completed his graduate studies at the University of California Los Angeles where he received a Masters in Nursing specializing in Gerontology.
Currently, Ariel Baria is a licensed Nurse Practitioner specializing in pain management for the VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System. He is board certified in Gerontology and acts as Associated Clinical Professor for UCLA School of Nursing.
- San Francisco State University
- University of California Los Angeles
- Graduate Studies:
- University of California San Francisco
- VA San Francisco
- Internship/Clinical Rotation:
- VA GLAHS
- Olive View - UCLA Medical Center
- Gerontology Nurse Practitioner
- Pain Management-board qualified
- International Association for the Study of Pain
- American Society for Pain Management Nursing