Residency application - Eligibility criteria
- M.D. (Doctor of Medicine) degree or equivalent
- US Citizenship, Canadian Citizenship, or permanent resident status in the U.S. is preferred.
- ** For Non-Citizens: We can consider applicants who carry J-1 visas on a case-by-case basis. Currently all other visa types are not eligible for residency program.
- To find out more about UCLA residency salaries and benefits, life in LA and other information please visit the UCLA Graduate Medical Education Website.
The Child Neurology residency program participates in the National Residency Match Program (NRMP). All applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
We have 2 Categorical (combined 5 year program with 2 years of pediatrics at UCLA followed by 3 years of Child Neurology) positions available each year.
Timeline for applying for categorical program
- September - November: Applications through ERAS will be reviewed and interviews will be offered
- November - January: Interviews
- March: Match Day!
UCLA Child Neurology Residency Program
Division of Pediatric Neurology
10833 Le Conte Ave, 22-474 MDCC
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Meeryo Choe, MD
Program Director, UCLA Child Neurology Residency
Thank you for your interest in the Child Neurology residency program at UCLA and best of luck in all your future endeavors!