Chronic conditions affecting the digestive system are on the rise and are significantly impacting the lives of patients and their families. The UCLA Vatche and Tamar Manoukian Division of Digestive Diseases health services research team is working to improve health outcomes systematically through cutting-edge science, community outreach, and education.
Philanthropic support will enable the health services research team to:
- Transform chronic disease and cancer prevention for men and women through accessible screenings and community-focused education
- Reduce health disparities through population-level science to uncover the causes of disparities and develop effective interventions
- Support the physical, psychological, social, and spiritual needs of patients and their families facing chronic diseases at all stages of illness
- Launch quality improvement initiatives that will address gaps in care, ultimately improving healthcare delivery and patient health outcomes
- Inform the development of health policy and the equitable delivery of health care services in the United States and beyond
We thank you in advance for your support and interest.