Things to do in Los Angeles
Los Angeles is a thriving metropolitan area, with countless opportunities to engage in any and all interests. With great weather nearly year round, there are plenty of opportunities to get out and explore!
Some of the most popular activities among our fellows have been:
- visiting the beaches
- viewing art galleries and exhibitions
- sampling great restaurants
- enjoying a bustling night life
- exploring iconic cultural sites and museums.
UCLA is located by Westwood Village and Beverly Hills in west Los Angeles, between downtown Los Angeles and Santa Monica.
If you want to escape the city, Los Angeles is just a short distance from:
- San Diego
- Las Vegas
- Santa Barbara
- Palm Springs
- Sequoia/Kings National Parks
- Channel Island National Parks
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Angeles National Forest
- Many other state and national parks