Our faculty is actively involved in basic and clinical research. Current projects include the following:
- Tissue engineering - ways to create bone and nerve from stem cells.
- Tissue engineering - bioengineered scaffolds for craniofacial reconstruction.
- Innovative techniques to improve outcomes
- Autologous total ear reconstruction
- Development of bone substitutes for use in craniofacial reconstructive surgery
- Investigation into the genetic predisposition or cause of craniofacial anomalies
Please follow these links for our faculty research publications: