Application Process & Contact Information
Eligibility Criteria for Fellowship Training at UCLA
- MD (Medical Degree) or equivalent
- US Citizenship, Canadian Citizenship, or permanent resident status in the US is preferred
- ** For Non-Citizens: We can consider applicants who carry J-1 visas on a case-by-case basis (please send your CV for review). Currently all other visa types are not eligible for fellowship
- Completion of 3 years of pediatric residency in an ACGME-approved program
- Expectation of satisfactory completion of requirements for Certification in Pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics
- UCLA participates in the National Residency Match Program (NRMP). You must register with the NRMP and provide us with your NRMP #
- California Medical License (at the time of starting fellowship)
- To find out more about UCLA Fellowship salaries and benefits, life in Los Angeles and other information, please visit the UCLA Graduate Medical Education website
Board certification eligibility upon fellowship completion: Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Length of fellowship: 3 years
Number of fellowship positions available per year: 1-2
All applications must be submitted through ERAS, including CV, personal statement, and 3 letters of recommendations. The position is competitive, so submit your applications early. Upon application receipt, we will notify you of interview availability.
Timeline for Application
Starting Mid-July: Applications will be reviewed.
August-October: Vitural interviews will be scheduled.
November: Rank List due.
December: Match Day!
Jaime Deville, MD
Fellowship Program Director
Fellowship Program Coordinator
10833 Le Conte Ave, 22-401 MDCC
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Tel: (310) 206-6197
Fax: (310) 206-2119
Thank you for your interest in our Pediatric Infectious Diseases Fellowship program!