Find your care
We care for patients with a language-sensitive and culturally conscious approach. Call 310-825-1412 to learn more about the Asian Liver Program at UCLA Health.
- About Liver Disease - American Liver Foundation
- Liver Cancer Information - National Cancer Institute- U.S. National Institutes of Health
- Liver Transplantation - UCLA Transplantation Services
- About Cirrohosis - Medline Plus
- About Hepatitis - Medline Plus
- Interventional Radiology - UCLA Department of Radiology, Society of Interventional Radiology
- UNOS - The United Network for Organ Sharing
The UCLA Asian Liver Program is the only center of its kind in Southern California - home to the fastest-growing population of Asians and Pacific Islanders in the United States. These communities have rates of hepatitis infection and liver disease that are many times higher than those for the rest of the population.