Find your care
If you are a new patient seeking prenatal care, please call 310-794-7274. If you are an established patient and need to reach labor and delivery, call 310-825-9111 for the BirthPlace Westwood or 424-259-9250 for the BirthPlace Santa Monica.
UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center features a family-centered environment so that your family may share in the joy of this special occasion.
- The BirthPlace, Santa Monica features open visiting hours. Siblings and other children must be accompanied by an adult and may not stay overnight.
- To ensure the health of new mothers and infants, nurses will screen visitors for acute infection before they are allowed to enter the unit. Those with evidence of illness will not be permitted to visit.
- All visitors who hold the baby must first use proper hand-washing techniques, as demonstrated by our nurses.
- Only parents or approved adults with proper identification are permitted to visit infants in our Well-Baby Nursery and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Only your support person can stay overnight.
- Visitors must be considerate of other patients and our staff
Where to Go
UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center is located at 1250 16th Street in Santa Monica, CA
The best way to enter the hospital is via our main entrance at 1250 16th Street. If you are unable to walk, transport personnel will provide you with a wheelchair and take you to Labor and Delivery.
Valet parking is available 24 hours on weekdays at our main entrance. There is a discounted cost for Labor & Delivery patients, but does not include in-and-out privileges. If you move your car, you must pay the fee again.
If you arrive when valet services are closed, your support person may park in the driveway for 15 minutes and accompany you to Labor and Delivery before proceeding to one of the parking structures nearby. Our Security desk can explain the various options.