Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center features a family centered environment so that your family may share in the joy of this special occasion.
- The BirthPlace, Westwood features open visiting hours. Siblings and other children must be accompanied by an adult and may not stay overnight.
- To ensure the health of new mothers and infants, nurses will screen visitors for acute infection before they are allowed to enter the unit. Those with evidence of illness will not be permitted to visit.
- All visitors who hold the baby must first use proper hand-washing techniques, as demonstrated by our nurses.
- Only parents or approved adults with proper identification are permitted to visit infants in our Well-Baby Nursery and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Only one adults can stay overnight.
- Visitors must be considerate of other patient and our staff.
Where to Go
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center is located at 757 Westwood Plaza in Los Angeles, CA (Westwood area).
There are two ways to enter the hospital:
- Valet parking service on Westwood Plaza
- Emergency entrance on Gayley Avenue
If you are able to walk, you may want to use the Westwood Plaza entrance, as it is a shorter distance to the East elevators. If you are unable to walk or arrive between the hours of midnight and 4:00 am, please use the Emergency entrance, which is staffed with a valet and medical personnel who will provide you with a wheelchair and take you to Labor and Delivery.
Regardless of the entrance you use, you will always retrieve your vehicle from the Valet Lobby located on Level P.