Find your care
Physicians from around the world trust the UCLA Pediatric Brain Tumor Program to care for their patients. Whether you would like us to assume your patient’s cancer care or are seeking expert consultation, we provide timely and detailed feedback. We also provide same- and next-day appointments whenever necessary.
Comprehensive Brain Tumor Care: Why Partner with UCLA?
UCLA is home to one of the world’s leading centers for the research, diagnosis and treatment of brain tumors. We offer personalized, precision therapies that rely on the most advanced imaging and surgical tools, the latest chemotherapy agents and radiotherapy, and the most promising and innovative clinical trials.
Highlights of our program include:
- World-class brain tumor research: At UCLA, investigator-initiated clinical trials have yielded promising new practices and lead to increasingly better outcomes. Our trials include a broad range of immunotherapy agents. Learn more about our research and clinical trials.
- Seamless, multidisciplinary care: Our culture of collaboration means your patients’ care is overseen by some of the best minds in brain tumor care. Meet our team.
- Integrated clinical care: Experts from our brain tumor Integrated Practice Unit develop treatment pathways using an individualized approach. These efforts are informed by the largest dedicated brain tumor care bio-repository in the world (BTTR database).
- Recognition for innovative care: We are consistently recognized by peers, industry groups and government agencies for providing innovative care. Learn more about the recognition we’ve earned.
Referring Your Patient to the UCLA Pediatric Brain Tumor Center
We consider referring physicians trusted partners, and we are honored you’re placing your trust in our program. We offer comprehensive care and treatment for children with any type of nervous system tumor.
To refer a patient: We make it easy for referring physicians to work with us. One call is all it takes to refer your patient to UCLA. Our experienced team of nurse navigators work with our physician team to determine which specialist(s) your patient needs to see and coordinates the initial appointments.
We usually see new patients within a week; however, if your patient needs immediate care, we can often accommodate same-day requests.
When referring a patient, please be prepared to share the following information:
- Patient information, including insurance coverage
- Medical record
- MRI or other imaging studies
- Surgery or pathology report
- Treatments, if any, the patient has received, and the outcome
To speak with one of our brain tumor physicians: We recognize how important it is to get prompt answers to your questions. Referring physicians may contact our dedicated access line at 844-4UCLADR (844-482-5237).
Our goal is to connect you with the appropriate UCLA attending physician within 20 minutes. If the physician you are requesting is not available, we put you in touch with another equally qualified attending physician.
- Search our brain tumor physician directory
- Learn more about connecting with our physicians through the UCLA Physician to Physician (P2P) Line
Call us at (310) 825-5111 or send an email to [email protected] to request more information or make an appointment. You can also search our physician directory.