Find your care
Radiologists are experts in all types of imaging, including advanced techniques.
Call today to find medical imaging near you and schedule your imaging procedure (MR, CT, PET, Dexa, Ultrasound).
- Please contact your ordering physician prior to your procedure to ensure that home health has been arranged. A home health nurse will need to come to your home the day following your procedure for your 1st dressing change.
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory medications or blood thinners for 5 days prior to procedure. These medications include Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Advil, Motrin, Aleve, Naprosyn, Mobic, Celebrex, Voltaren, Lovenox, Coumadin, Plavix, and many others. If you are taking Coumadin, Plavix, or Lovenox, please contact your physician for further instructions before holding these medications. If you are on Coumadin, you will also need to have your blood levels checked prior to the procedure.
- You should expect to be in Radiology for approximately 90 minutes for the check-in process and the procedure.
- If a friend or family member does accompany you to the procedure, they will be asked to remain in the waiting room while the procedure is taking place.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment to check in for the procedure. Please see maps and directions below for the scheduled location.
UCLA Medical Center and Orthopaedic Hospital
1225 15th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Please check-in at the MRI Unit located behind the Pavilion elevators on level A of the Merle Norman Pavilion.