Participation in the UCLA TeleStroke Network provides members with:
- 24/7 acute stroke expertise on demand, from a world-leading stroke center
- Definitive consultations with notes placed in local hospital medical records
- Acute stroke coverage permitting hospital qualification as a certified Stroke Center for local EMS systems
- Orientation program for Emergency Department nurses and physicians
- Rapid access to next generation treatments in NIH-funded clinical trials
- Round the clock IT support maintaining telemedicine network outside of hospital firewall
Program Initiation and Fees
Once the TeleStroke support agreement is finalized, your hospital will receive an implementation packet and our technical staff will provide an IT integration consultation. After the telemedicine equipment is connected, our clinicians will provide 1-3 training sessions to ED staff, via the videoconference link, on how to initiate, support, and complete a TeleStroke consultation.
We can work with existing telemedicine equipment in your ED, advise regarding the purchase of equipment, or provide leased equipment as part of the service package. For more information, including a fee schedule, please call 310-794-6379 or contact us.