Find your care
The mission of the UCLA Gonda (Goldschmied) Venous Center is to provide comprehensive, state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of venous disorders, ranging from serious disorders such as deep-vein thrombosis to common conditions such as varicose veins and spider veins. The staff is deeply committed to providing these services in an environment that not only offers the latest technology but also adheres to the highest standards of professionalism in a patient-friendly setting.
The UCLA Gonda (Goldschmied) Vascular Center was established in 1996 to provide highly specialized assessment, treatment and follow-up for patients who would benefit from a full range of coordinated clinical services in a single location. For over a decade, the Vascular Center has been treating all forms of vascular disease in both surgical and clinical settings.
As a part of an ongoing effort to provide convenient, high-quality care to our patients, the Vascular Center developed new facilities focused solely on assessing and treating venous disease using the most effective and minimally invasive techniques. The new UCLA Gonda (Goldschmied) Venous Center features modern, spacious procedure and examination rooms that allow us to expand services for venous disease beyond what can be currently done in the clinic. The new facilities allow us to provide one-stop shopping where examinations, testing and treatment takes place in the same area.
The UCLA Gonda (Goldschmied) Venous Center offers the most advanced, evidence-based treatments for the entire gamut of venous disease, from deep-vein thrombosis to varicose veins, with special emphasis on minimally invasive approaches such as radiofrequency ablation for varicose veins and sclerotherapy for small, spider veins. Clinical issues such as deep-vein thrombosis, chronic venous insufficiency and superficial thrombophlebitis are treated as well.
Our board-certified vascular surgeons apply medical and surgical breakthrough technologies to develop innovative minimally invasive techniques to treat venous disease and varicose veins. Consistently named to "Best Doctors in America," Dr. Peter F. Lawrence has pioneered the light-assisted stab phlebectomy procedure, which provides a clearer picture of spider veins and thus facilitates a more-effective treatment with no discomfort to the patient.
As a part of UCLA Health, The UCLA Gonda (Goldschmied) Venous Center is a part of the most-comprehensive and advanced health care systems in the world. UCLA is consistently ranked among the best hospitals in the nation by U.S. News & World report. Having your health care needs met at the UCLA Gonda (Goldschmied) Venous Center is truly "the better way to get better."
- 310-825-4357 UCLA Gonda (Goldschmied) Venous Center
- 310-206-6294, option 1 for consultation appointments
- 310-206-6294, option 2 for vascular lab appointments
- 310-825-4357 to speak with a nurse for clinical issues
- 310-825-6301 Nights (after 5 p.m.) and weekends. Please have the vascular surgeon on-call be paged
Email: [email protected]
Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am- 5 pm
UCLA Gonda (Goldschmied) Venous Center
200 Medical Plaza, Suite 504
Los Angeles, CA 90095
- Patient parking is $14 per entry. You must pay at the pay station. (You may also pay at the staffed exit kiosk during hours of operations.)
- Parking for patients with disabilities is located in the first underground level (B1 level) and on the first level in clearly marked areas.
- Patient escorts are available to assist you with wheelchair transportation at the first floor Plaza entrance at the B1 parking area.
- For patients who use UCLA Medical Plaza services frequently, 10-day and 30-day parking passes are available at significantly reduced rates.
- For more information, call 310-794-7433 or visit UCLA Health Directions and Parking page.