Once appointed to the Medical and Professional Staff, each member is granted specific privileges that he/she can perform while attending patients at UCLA Health.
The links below allow Hospital Staff to view the privileges of each Medical/Professional Staff Member:
The privileges granted are based on the education, training, and continuing education completed prior to their appointment. Throughout the appointment period, members undergo focused (proctoring) as well as ongoing evaluation (peer review) to assure continuing competence.
*Physicians currently on suspension will not have their privileges displayed.
Questions regarding a Suspension?
- Health Information Management Department at (310) 825-6502
- During regular business hours 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Reagan Medical Staff Office at (310) 267-5990 OR
- Santa Monica Medical Staff Office at (424) 259-9531
- During afterhours and on weekends/holidays: Administrator-on-Call.