Dr. Alexander Chiang is a board certified Obstetrician-Gynecologist with expertise in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery including fibroids, uterine preserving surgery, and ovarian cysts. He offers full-scope comprehensive and compassionate obstetric and gynecologic care. He serves as the Chief of Ob/Gyn at the Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center with interest in quality improvement initiatives, innovative surgical techniques, multi-modality postoperative pain control, and education.
Medical Board Certification
Areas of Focus
Multimodality postoperative pain control, uterine preserving surgery, quality improvement initiatives.
- Super Doctors® Southern California Rising Stars 2022
- Top Doctors, Los Angeles Magazine, 2021
- Super Doctors® Southern California Rising Stars 2020
- Super Doctors® Southern California Rising Stars 2019
- UCLA Exceptional Physician award