Alireza Sadoughi, MD
Pain Medicine| Anesthesiology
Medical Board Certifications
Anesthesiology, American Board of Anesthesiology, 2003
Pain Medicine, American Board of Anesthesiology, 2003
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago, 2001
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago, 2000
Pahlavi University Hospitals, MD, 1985
- Pain Management
- Basic Science
- Sadoughi A, Low Back Pain, Seminars in Anesthesia, Perioperative Medicine and Pain, 22:3, 159-167, September 2003.
- Sadoughi A, Pain Characteristics (nociceptive, inflammatory, neuropathic)” The Essence of Analgesics and Analgesia, Sinatra, R and Jahr J, Editors. 2011
- Sadoughi A, Pain Pathophysiology. In The Essence of Analgesics and Analgesia Sinatra, R and Jahr J, Editors. 2011
- Sadoughi A, Laurito C. Stimulus Dependent Analgesia after Infection of Primate Skin with a Transgenic Herpes Virus Encoding Human Proenkephalin. Eastern Anesthesia Resident Conference, 03/1999.
- Sadoughi A, Laurito C. Pharmacology of Antinociception Produced by Intrathecal Transplantation of Adrenal Chromaffin Cells in Primate. (ASRA) 04/2001.
- Sadoughi A, Laurito C. Antinociceptive Pharmacology Produces by Noradrenergic Descending Modulation for Responses to Different Rate of Noxious Radiant Heating. (ASRA) 4/2001.
- Tangbai D, Zadeh, B, Sadoughi A. A case of epidural hematoma after combined spinal-epidural and catheter placement in an end-stage renal disease patient. (WRC and ASA 2008 INTERNET PUBLICATION 1.Regional Anesthesia/Perioperative Pain Management,Case of the Month, 2009
- 2007- 2008 Dillon's Award; Award for Outstanding Performance by an Assistant Professor Department of Anesthesiology, UCLA School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- 2007-2008 Regional Anesthesia Teacher of the Year Award, Department of Anesthesiology Presented by Chief residents, UCLA School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Los Angeles, CA