- (ABIM) Internal Medicine
- (ABIM) Cardiovascular Disease
- (ASE) Echocardiography
- (CBNC) Nuclear Cardiology
Medical Board Certification
Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine, 2011
Cardiovascular Disease, UCLA School of Medicine, 2011
Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, UCLA School of Medicine, 2008
Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, UCLA School of Medicine, 2005
MD, UC San Diego School of Medicine, 2004
- Shamsa, K; Perloff, JK; Lee, E, Wirthlin, RS; Tsui, I; Schwartz, SD. Retinal Vascular Patterns After Operative Repair of Aortic Isthmic Coarctation. American Journal of Cardiology. Volume 105, Issue 3. Pages 408-410 (1 February 2010)
- Yang, EH; Shamsa, K; Ptaszny, M. Noninvasive Assessment of Coronary Artery Disease. Hospital Medicine Clinics. Vol 2, Issue 3, July 2013, e305-e336.
- Yang EH, Kwon MH, Mahajan A, Child JS, Tobis JM, Manthripragada G, Silverstein CA, Shamsa K. Circumferential type A aortic dissection and intimal intussusception of the aorta causing severe aortic regurgitation and obstruction of the left main coronary artery. Echocardiography. 2013 Mar;30(3):E81-4.