- (ABIM) Internal Medicine
- (ABIM) Cardiovascular Disease
- (ASE) Echocardiography
- (CBNC) Nuclear Cardiology
Medical Board Certifications
Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine, 2011
UCLA School of Medicine, 2011
UCLA School of Medicine, 2008
UCLA School of Medicine, 2005
UC San Diego School of Medicine, MD, 2004
- Shamsa, K; Perloff, JK; Lee, E, Wirthlin, RS; Tsui, I; Schwartz, SD. Retinal Vascular Patterns After Operative Repair of Aortic Isthmic Coarctation. American Journal of Cardiology. Volume 105, Issue 3. Pages 408-410 (1 February 2010)
- Yang, EH; Shamsa, K; Ptaszny, M. Noninvasive Assessment of Coronary Artery Disease. Hospital Medicine Clinics. Vol 2, Issue 3, July 2013, e305-e336.
- Yang EH, Kwon MH, Mahajan A, Child JS, Tobis JM, Manthripragada G, Silverstein CA, Shamsa K. Circumferential type A aortic dissection and intimal intussusception of the aorta causing severe aortic regurgitation and obstruction of the left main coronary artery. Echocardiography. 2013 Mar;30(3):E81-4.